You can put Shortcuts, Widgets, Apps on the Notification area using "Custom Notification". You can use the notification area like a launcher. The launcher can be easily customized by Drag and Drop.
HOW TO USE
1. Start the "Custom Notification".
2. Press the "Shortcuts", "Widgets" or "Apps" button to place icons.
3. Freely arrange them by Drag and Drop.
(You can delete them by dropping them on the trash)
4. Select the priority of the notification. (Only Jelly Bean)
"No status icon" makes the icon in the status bar hidden, but the notification is collapsed (You can expand it).
Android 4.0 and higher (ICS and JellyBean)
Some limitations shown below exist on Android 4.0.
- The height of notifications are fixed, so you can put one-line widgets only.
- The status icon cannot be hidden, but can be transparent only.
- Direct call shortcuts are available on EX version.
- Some widgets can not be placed on the notification (ex. Google search bar).
Custom Notification is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-12. The program can be installed on Android 4.0 and up.
Custom Notification (version 2.2.1) has a file size of 1.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 25 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.